Hard Money Lenders New York
As one of the premier hard money lenders in New York, HardMoneyMan.com offers hard money loans in NY with fair terms and a fast process. Click the button to get started by sending a few quick pieces of info.
Where To Find New York Hard Money Lenders
The Leader in Hard Money Loans in New York
Submitting your application package is quick and easy.
Private Hard Money Lenders In New York
HardMoneyMan.com, LLC began lending on investment properties to real estate investors in New York in 1998. We have made over 3,000 loans in NY since our inception and we pride ourselves on being second to none on knowing our real estate market, in customer service, transparency and terms when it comes to hard money loans. We make loans in all of New York, specializing in NYC and Long Island.
Why should you deal with HardMoneyMan.com LLC?
Being rehabbers and landlords ourselves, this is a huge benefit to our borrowers as we know what challenges many borrowers run into when dealing with lenders and we try to make sure those are avoided at all costs. There are unique opportunities and challenges in New York and its investors are taking advantage and dealing with them of them every day. Add to that having lived in NYC for over 30 years, we have a pretty extensive knowledge of markets and neighborhoods.
What types of hard money loans do we provide for real estate investors in NYC?
- Fix and Flip Loans
- 30 Year Private Money Loans
- Purchase Money and Cash Out Loans
- Spec Home Construction Loans
- Commercial and Multi-Family Loans
How do I know if I qualify for your loan programs?
1. The property MUST be non-owner occupied. No exceptions to this, if you live in the property, we can NOT lend on it.
2. You must have the required credit (620 for rehabs, 660 for rentals) to qualify.
3. If this is a purchase you will need to have down payment money in the deal.
4. If this is a rehab, you must show at least a 10% profit in the deal after all expenses (rehab cost, closing costs, title fees, transfer taxes when you sell, closing attorney fees, taxes and insurance while you hold the property, and monthly interest payments). If you don’t show at least a 10% profit, you have a good chance in losing money on your deal. We don’t fund losing deals.
5. The property must be a residential property – we do not lend on commercial properties (with the exception of mixed use and 5+ unit apartment buildings).
We Lend in:
Brooklyn, Queens , Bronx, Staten Island, Manhattan (NYC), Westchester, Rockland, Yonkers and other cities in New York
New York Hard Money Lenders – Why Choose Us?
We're in the Business
We’ve rehabbed, sold and rented investment properties ourselves. We know what to look for so you can be confident that your project will result in profit.
We're a Direct Lender
We loan the money. We don’t find the money form someone else. This means you can rest easy knowing that if we approve your loan, it’s going to get funded. No surprises.
We're Fast and Efficient
We can give you preliminary approval in as little as 24 hours and have your loan closed and paid out in less than 7-10 days. We’re one of the most efficient hard money lenders in New York.
We're Investor Focused
We consider you our partner and we want you to make money. We make it a point to look at our loans from all angles to make sure you’re going to get a fair return.
"My experience with Ken was like a breath of fresh air. I happened to be in the business of buying and selling properties. Ken tells it like it is with no false promises! He is a straight shooter and is extremely capable in the field of finances. Ken is extremely efficient and he will get you to the closing table!"
- Dana Schwartz
"I contacted Ken on a Monday and within about 10 days I had my funding in place. He was very accessible and responded promptly with questions I had about the loan and the process, I could not have been more satisfied with the transaction."
- S Jones
"Getting our fix and flip funded was not an easy task. However, he was patient and knowledgeable, but most of all, he was on the ball! I cannot be more pleased with his high level of energy and persistence to get the job done in spite of the obstacles that came our way. Thank you!"
- Rebekah Converti