30 Year Rental Property Loans
BRRRR + Rehab to Rent Strategy
Perfect to cash out on your rehab and hold it long term as a rental
Designed for Investors looking for a non-bank loan 30 year product
30 Year Rental Loans For Investment Properties
30 Year Rental Loans are a great tool for investors that want to buy a rental property without all the red tape from a bank, or refinance and cash out using the BRRRR method after completing a rehab on their property. This is the perfect loan for landlords. This program works well for those investors looking to portfolio multiple cash flowing rental properties. We do not look at your personal income, rather the property income (debt service ratio) to figure out how much we can lend on that particular property.
Are you looking to rehab and then rent? Use our ARV Fix and Flip loan product and then roll your loan into this program as a long term hold.
How to get a Loan for a rental property….
1. Make sure you are ready on your end – cash down payment (at least 20% down) and credit worthy.
2. Find a property in an area that has good rental incomes vs purchase prices. Many investor areas support the 1% rule. The 1% rule says you should be getting 1% of the purchase price per month in rental income.
3. Find a lender, like HardMoneyMan.com LLC, that specializes in lending to investors (not homeowners).
4. Make sure you have all of the numbers needed to evaluate your deal – purchase price, rental income based on 12 month market rents (as well as the current rent on the property), yearly property taxes and the yearly property insurance.
5. Contact your lender to run the property debt service numbers (known as DSCR), to find out how much debt (mortgage) this property can handle.
Rental Property Loan FAQ’s
How long will it take to close my 30 year rental loan? We can close in as fast as 10 days with a rush appraisal, regular closing time is 15-20 days.
Is an appraisal required for 30 year rental loans? We do require a full appraisal, including interior access. We will get an as is value only from the appraiser plus a 1007 rent schedule to determine the market rents for the subject property.
For your rental loans do you verify income? For our rental loan funding we will not ask you to verify your income, this is not a bank loan. The loan is based off the proeprty income (debt service).
Do you verify my previous experience? We require an REO Schedule spreadsheet to be filled out with your submission detailing previous flips as well as rentals you currently own. In some cases a purchase and/or sale HUD could be required. We do not count experience when it comes to pricing out rental loans (like we do on rehab and construction loans).
What fees will I be paying to close? Our fees are 2 points (generally), $1195 processing, $995 closing attorney, plus title, and appraisal (you pay the appraiser directly).
Is a personal guarantee required for 30 year rental loans? Yes, a personal guarantee is required for all LLC members that own 20% or more in the borrowing entity. If this is a portfolio loan (more than 1 property tied together), we do have a non-recourse option.
Do you lend to individuals? We do not, all loans MUST close with an LLC or Corporation on title.
Do you work with brokers? Yes, of course, we work with brokers.
Do you have the prepayment penalties? We do have a 3 year or 5 year prepayment penalty on all rental loans.
Do you offer rental loans to first time investors? Yes, new investors are always welcome.
Are you a direct lender? Yes, we are direct lenders. We do not broker loans out.
What separates you from the other Lenders? Being one of the oldest hard money lenders in the country we have vast experience in the market ups and downs, our low rates, second to none customer service, common sense underwriting and fast closings. Just because we are the oldest hard money lender doesn’t make us the best, but being the best kept us around long enough to be the oldest.
Submitting your application package is quick and easy.
Long Term 30 Year Landlord Loans
This is unlike any other soft money program on the market today. Closing times in as little as 15 days, credit scores from 620 and up and loan amounts from 50K and up.
If you’re looking for a 30-year product – fixed rate, 5/6.7/6 or 10/6 ARV we have what your looking for! Fill out the application on this page to get your deal priced out . This is for 1-4-unit residential properties, 5+ unit apartment buildings, townhouses and condos ONLY. No commercial or owner-occupied homes allowed.
30 Year Loan Highlights
- Most competitive market rates out there!
- 660+ Mid Credit Score required
- Property Types – Single Family, 2-4 unit, Condos, Townhouses
- Closings in 15-20 days
- Approvals in 30 minutes or less
- Available in 45 states + Washington DC
- Single properties or portfolio loans available
- Bank Statements only – No borrower DTI requirements (no tax returns, no paystubs to qualify)
- Non-Owner-Occupied properties only (no homeowner loans)
- 1.1 DSCR Requirement
- Seasoning requirement 90 days when there is existing debt on the property (otherwise 180 days)
- “As is” Appraised value must be $100K or greater
- Minimum 75k loan amount – no exceptions
- Loan to values
- Purchase: Lesser of up to 80% of the As-Is Value or Up to 80% Loan-to-Cost
- Refinance: Up to 80% of the As-Is Value
- Cash-Out: Up to 75% of the As-Is Value