Single Close Rehab or Construction To Permanent 30 Year
Rehab To Long Term Program
Save on Closing Costs
Rehab and Construction to Permanent Loan For Investment Properties
Are you looking to rehab or build a property, and then hold it as a long term rental? If so, we have cut out the middle step of having to refinance it after the rehab or build are completed. This is 1 loan – rehab or construction and then you transition to a permanent 30 year loan with NO 2nd appraisal needed, NO 2nd closing, NO 2nd title fees – 1 closing from rehab to long term rental!
Are you looking to rehab and then rent? This is the perfect loan for you! You’ll save money, time and have the peace of mind of knowing that your long term loan is all set.
Submitting your application package is quick and easy.
Fix & Flip to Permanent 30 Year Loan
Appraisal will have the ARV and we will do a 1007 rental schedule for projected rents. This will give you an idea of what you’re looking at post transaction. Plus, there’s no AMC appraisal for the rental because we use the same appraiser from the ARV appraisal.
Rehab/Construction Loan to Permanent Loan Highlights
- 620 mid credit or better (no exceptions)
- Available in all 41 states and DC that we currently operate in
- Regular pricing on rehab/construction loan
- 1.25% (or $2,000 minimum) due at time of transition to permanent loan
- 1/2 point exit fee applies if borrower doesn’t opt for permanent loan
- Only one closing
- Must do rehab or construction loan with us first
- Minimum ARV is $75,000
- Only for 1-4 unit residential properties