1 or 2 Year Bridge Loans
For borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a turnkey property
Flip a rehabbed property or keep it as rental
Get More Investment Dollars with a Cash Out Refinance
This program is for borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a turnkey property as a short term bridge between a rehab loan and a bank loan, or if you have a property you just finished the rehab on and you have a balloon coming due and need to refinance into a short term loan before the property sells. This is perfect for investors that are unsure if they want to flip the property they just rehabbed or if they want to keep it as a rental.
Submitting your application package is quick and easy.
Hassle Free Purchase Money Loans
We only accept investment properties (1-4 unit residential) and warrantable condos for this type of loan. We will NOT lend on owner occupied homes. All properties must close in a Corp or LLC name.
Many of our borrowers use their own funds to purchase properties for cash and then use our purchase money and cash out refinances program to pull either some equity back out of the property to fund their next deal, this program is ideal for those that just rehabbed a property and either its rented or vacant, and they want to cash out to do their next deal. Both our Hard Money purchase money and cash out refinances as well as our Soft Money purchase money and cash out refinances can close in a short amount of time.
Cash Out Refi Loan Requirements
- 650+ Mid Credit Required
- 50k Minimum Loan amount (refinance)
- 75k Minimum Purchase Price (new purchase)
- Rates from 8-12%
- 1-4 unit residential only
- Available in 45 States + Washington DC
- No pre-payment penalty on the 1-year bridge
- 6-month pre-payment penalty on the 2-year bridge
- 3 Months seasoning required if we are paying off an existing mortgage, 6 months seasoning required if refinancing a free and clear property (** seasoning only comes into play if you want to use full appraised value)
- Direct Lender
- Fast Closings
- Brokers always protected
- Lot size must be 2 acres or less